No one likes to be around a poor loser or a gloating winner. It’s important to use good etiquette skills when playing sports.
To be a good loser:
1. Thank the other player or team members for playing a good game. Remember, you wouldn’t have had a game to play if they weren’t there.
2. Don’t call the winning team names.
3. Remain poised and calm after the game rather than stomping off the court or field.
4. Promise yourself you will practice to play better next time.
To be a good winner:
1. Thank the other player or team members for playing a good game.
2. Don’t gloat about your win. It’s good to be happy, but save the big celebration for when you’re with friends and family.
3. Don’t be too confident about the win. Anything can happen the next time around.
Thanks for your advices.