Etiquette School of Ohio
Now Accepting Enrollment for Summer Dining Etiquette Classes:
June 16 – 21
July 14 – 19
August 11 – 16
Age Groups: 1st – 5th grades 11:30 – 12:30 and 6th – 9th grades 2:30 – 3:30
Six one-hour class sessions include:
- Proper Use of the Knife, Fork, and Spoon
- American and Continental Dining Styles
- Posture at the Table
- Appropriate Dinner Conversation
- Telephone Skills
- Short Speaking Presentation
- Elegant 5-Course Dining at the Country Club of the North
- Review and Discussion with the Parents
Food is served at 5 classes. Class size limited.
Etiquette School of Ohio President and Founder, Sandy Hyde, is a former Mrs. Ohio USA and a graduate of the American School of Protocol.
My daughter is going to be a junior at Springboro High School this fall. I’m tired of correcting her at the dinner table every night. Could you please let me know when you’ll be conducting etiquette training for high school teens? I may even be able to persuade some of her friends to attend. They all could use your help.